DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile
Get a DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile Today!
THE ONLINE VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL DiSC PROFILE
Improving Communication and Reducing Conflict with DiSC Classic
With 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, DiSC® Classic 2.0 Profile remains the most trusted learning instrument in the industry. The DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile is used worldwide in dozens of training and coaching applications, including organizational development and performance improvement. Designed to complement and supplement existing training programs, DiSC Classic can help improve communication, ease frustration and conflict, and develop effective managers and teams. The power of DiSC Classic is available on paper and online via the EPIC Account - just choose the response format and report that best meets your needs.
Written in an informal and conversational style, the DiSC Classic 2.0 report offers personalized feedback that helps people understand the strengths and challenges of their DiSC Personality Style. In addition, the report teaches individuals about the powerful DiSC model, and it allows them to see how other types of people may have different but equally valid preferences.
The online questionnaire takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, with a 23-Page narrative DiSC Profile 2.0 generated upon completion of questions. Contains information about motivations, work habits and further insights.
The Purpose of DiSC Classic 2.0 Profiles
The purpose of the DiSC Classic is to help you understand yourself and others based on your DiSC Personality. The DiSC Profile 2.0 provides a framework for looking at human behavior while increasing your knowledge of your unique DiSC Classic pattern. The goal of this practical approach is to help you create an environment the will ensure both your personal and professional success.
At the same time, you will gain an appreciation for the different motivational environments required by other behavioral styles. The stages of self-intrepretation, which progress from general to specific, will help you master the DiSC approach for understanding people.
With 30 years of proven reliability and over 40 million users, DiSC Classic remains the most trusted learning instrument in the industry.
DiSC Classic Profile Sets the Standard for Self-Understanding
DiSC Dimensions of Behavior provides a non-judgmental language it develops thru the DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile for exploring behavioral issues across four primary dimensions:
- Dominance: Direct and Decisive. D’s are strong-willed, strong-minded people who like accepting challenges, taking action, and getting immediate results.
- influence: Optimistic and Outgoing. l’s are “people people” who like participating on teams, sharing ideas, and energizing and entertaining others.
- Steadiness: Sympathetic and Cooperative. S’s are helpful people who like working behind the scenes, performing in consistent and predictable ways, and being good listeners.
- ConscIentiousness: Concerned and Correct. C’s are sticklers for quality and like planning • ahead, employing systematic approaches, and checking and re-checking for accuracy.
DiSC Classic Profiles Bring Out The Best in Your Team
DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile can help employees at all levels:
- understand their own behavior
- learn how and when to adapt their behavior
- improve communication
- promote appreciation of differences
- enhance individual and team performance
- reduce conflict
The DiSC Profile 2.0 Gives Your Teams A Competitive Edge
DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile is proven to help sales and customer service professionals:
- create and maintain relationship-based soles
- identify their customer’s DiSC styles and adapt their selling or support styles accordingly
- stay focused on customer needs
- manage difficult customer service situations
Key Features of the DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile report include:
- Personalized analysis of the respondent’s unique DiSC Personality style
- Insight into the respondent’s highest DiSC dimension, motivation, and work habits
- Detailed personalized definitions, via the Intensity Index, of terms commonly associated with the respondent
- In-depth information about the respondent’s classical pattern
- Comprehensive descriptions of each of the four DiSC styles
- Overview of all 15 classical patterns
DiSC Group Reports