Whether you want to improve your company’s customer service, develop effective leaders, build efficient work groups, or organize and optimize your employees’ behavior, you should use effective tools to understand and evaluate your employees. These tools work on team members, managers, leaders and groups who work toward a common goal. Consider tools like DiSC® Profile Personality Testing, which can be used to find strengths, weaknesses, and hidden potential in individuals across all industries. You can learn to understand behaviors, communicate effectively, and put to good use the resulting personality test.
Learn More About DiSC Profile Personality Testing
Before you invest in DiSC Profile Tests for your team, you should learn more about what the test does, how it works, and what to do with the results. These are some important facts about this innovative test:
- Tests like DiSC are helpful for understanding yourself and others because they highlight motivators, stressors, and individual strengths, as well as strategies to interact with other styles.
- Companies in various industries around the world rely on the DiSC profile to strengthen their business practices and get the best out of their staff.
- The DiSC Profile uses incisive and clear questions to identify various personality types. Everyone who takes the test receives a report that shows their preferences among the DiSC Personality Test Styles.
- The personality types are the source of the name DiSC, and include: Dominance, influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness:
- Dominance scores indicate a person’s confidence, dedication to the bottom line, and resistance to being led.
- influence scores indicate a person’s enthusiasm, range of influence, and ability to encourage others.
- Steadiness scores show listening skills, sensitivity, and personal warmth.
- Conscientiousness measures a person’s precision, quality focus, and analytical skills.
- The DiSC theory was developed in 1928 by Dr. William Marston, a physiological psychologist. While he was mostly researching personality and individual traits, the results of his research have been used to identify individual preferences in their environments.
- This test will help people understand their communication, leadership, and management styles. What you do with this information is up to you as a business, organization, or government entities.
- When you invest in DiSC Profile Personality Testing, you can apply the results of this simple, quick test to create more effective and efficient employees.