Work Expectations Profile (Paper)
DISCOVER YOUR EXPECTATIONS
OF YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Have you ever wondered what makes a good company great? It’s the people. Committed, productive employees are key to organizational success and a healthy bottom line.
The challenge, then, is retaining and developing satisfied, committed employees.
Help Manage Work Expectations to Increase Productivity
The solution is the Work Expectations Profile. Why? This engaging, self-directed learning instrument helps your employees understand and manage their work expectations.
Research has shown that people who have clearly defined, well-communicated expectations have better attitudes and enjoy greater job satisfaction than people whose expectations go unspoken or unrealized. And companies that employ satisfied, successful people reap the rewards of increased productivity and reduced turnover.
Explore 10 Key Expectations
In a typical employment situation, certain expectations, such as salary, hours, and job duties, are clearly understood by both employer and employee. Other expectations, however, are so intimately linked to an individual’s concept of work that they often go unspoken or unacknowledged. The Work Expectations Profile helps people explore 10 work expectations that affect today’s employment relationships:
Stability Career Growth
The Focus/Reflect/Act Model Delivers Memorable Learning
The Work Expectations Profile helps people:
- Focus on their high expectations
- Reflect on whether their high expectations are met or unmet and whether they are spoken or unspoken
- Act on what they’ve discovered
Multidimensional Tool Suits Today's Business Climate
The Work Expectations Profile is designed to help individuals uncover and explore their expectations in a variety of employment situations, including:
- Working on a team
- Transitioning to a new position or experiencing organizational restructuring
- Creating meaningful performance reviews
- Making the most of daily routines
Open the Door to Mutual Understanding
Organizations use the Work Expectations Profile to help employees:
- Explore key work expectations
- Discover which expectations are most important to them
- Learn how to communicate their expectations to others
- Learn how to initiate steps to have their expectations met
- Learn how to adjust their expectations when necessary
The Work Expectations Paper Version is a 36-Page learning instrument that helps people identify and communicate their high expectations, take initiative to get them, and adjust them when necessary. The result?? Increased productivity and reduced turnover.
Work Expectations Profile Online
Work Expectations Training Kit