Everything DiSC® Management Profile (Online)
MAKING GOOD MANAGERS...GREAT!
This Everything DiSC Management Profile is a Research-Validated online assessment. This 26-Page management specific profile helps managers understand themselves, their employees, and their boss.
EVERYTHING DiSC MANAGEMENT SUPPLEMENTAL REPORT:
The Everything DiSC Management Supplemental Report is a brief report that provides more in-depth insight into the respondent’s report. You will get more detailed data about: DiSC Style, dot placement and advanced shading, scores for all eight DiSC scales, and assessment items where they rate highly that aren't typical for someone with their particular style.
Sample Report: Sample Everything DiSC Management Supplemental Report
A Simpler, Yet More Effective Tool, for Managers!
The NEW DiSC Style Map (shown on the left), a simplified narrative and intuitive summaries make the Everything DiSC Management Profile concise - yet more easily understood than ever.
The Circular Model, called a circumplex, replaces the graph used in the traditional DiSC Classic and DiSC PPSS delivering increased accuracy and better results.
Combined with simple strategies to interacting with other styles in connecting, problem solving and conflict resolution situations, it results in an unparalleled tool for productivity, harmony and balance in the understanding your role as a manager!
Learn how to bring out the best in each Manager!
Everything DiSC Management Report focuses on five vital areas:
- Introduction to Your Management Style: Participants discover how their DiSC styles affect their management styles, examining their unique priorities as managers. Participants then learn how to identify the DiSC styles of the people they manage.
- Directing and Delegating: Participants learn their strengths and challenges when directing and delegating. And they learn how to adjust to fit the needs of the people they manage.
- Motivation: Participants discover how their DiSC styles affect the motivation of others. And they learn to identify and adapt to increase others’ motivation.
- Developing Others: Participants learn about their natural styles of developing others. They also discover the development preferences for each DiSC style and how to accommodate each style.
- Working with Your Manager: Participants learn to modify their approach to meet the needs and preferences of their bosses. They increase their ability to influence and communicate effectively with their managers.
Everything DiSC Management Training Kit
Everything DiSC Group Reports