DiSC® Classic 2.0 Profile (Online)
THE ONLINE VERSION OF THE ORIGINAL DiSC PROFILE
Written in an informal and conversational style, the DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile report offers personalized feedback that helps people understand the strengths and challenges of their DiSC Personality Style. In addition, the report teaches individuals about the powerful DiSC model, and it allows them to see how other types of people may have different but equally valid preferences.
The online questionnaire takes about 10-15 minutes to complete, with a 23-Page narrative report generated upon completion of questions. Contains information about motivations, work habits and further insights.
The Purpose of The DiSC Classic 2.0
The purpose of the DiSC Classic 2.0 is to help you understand yourself and others based on your DiSC Personality. The DiSC Classic 2.0 provides a framework for looking at human behavior while increasing your knowledge of your unique DiSC Classic pattern. The goal of this practical approach is to help you create an environment the will ensure both your personal and professional success.
At the same time, you will gain an appreciation for the different motivational environments required by other behavioral styles. The stages of self-intrepretation, which progress from general to specific, will help you master the DiSC approach for understanding people.
Key features of the DiSC Classic 2.0 Profile report include:
- Personalized analysis of the respondent’s unique DiSC Personality style
- Insight into the respondent’s highest DiSC dimension, motivation, and work habits
- Detailed personalized definitions, via the Intensity Index, of terms commonly associated with the respondent
- In-depth information about the respondent’s classical pattern
- Comprehensive descriptions of each of the four DiSC styles
- Overview of all 15 classical patterns
DiSC Group Reports